- This event has passed.
How to Outsmart Canadian Immigration Policies as an International Student
April 4 @ 7:00 pm
Attention International Students:
Not only you’ve been asking us about the extension of your work authorization in Canada for another 18 months under the new immigration measure,
but also some of you still have doubts about the temporary lift of 20-hour work cap for international students.
We are bringing an expert who will help you with all things immigration so you are aware of all the changes and policies that impact your experience now and after you graduate.
Join us for an exclusive webinar with our guest speaker, Immigration Consultant, Paul Singh, who will share crucial insights to help you navigate the complex world of immigration!
In light of the recent changes in immigration policies, this is a golden opportunity for you to stay updated and well-informed!
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
– Recent Immigration Policy Updates: Get a thorough understanding of the most recent changes in immigration policies and how they impact you as an international student.
– Study-to-work transition: expert guidance on navigating the process from student visa to work visa.
– Pathways to permanent residency: Explore your options and learn the best strategies to achieve your residency goals.
– Working While Studying: Uncover the regulations surrounding part-time work and internships for international students, and how to maximize your opportunities.
– Post-Graduation Pathways: Explore the various options available for you after graduation, including work permits, permanent residency, and more.
Also, if you want to make sure the opportunities you are pursuing meet all the eligibility criteria for NOC B jobs, you don’t want to miss this conversation.
Join us, this Tuesday, April 4th at 7 pm EST.
Engage in an insightful conversation, expand your network, and help us spread the word among your friends 🙂
Keep shining, keep thriving!