The 8-hour Job Search Bootcamp for International Students
Unblock your career by mastering the job search game
Are you a talented international student but your confidence is low because employers keep ignoring you?
This hands-on monthly Bootcamp trains you to unblock your career by teaching you how to play the job search game with a winning strategy.
You will be able to turn your background into your best-selling point and confidently convey the value you add to your industry.
The fear of rejection will no longer be a blocker in pursuing your career goals.
Plus, your resume will be shared with 500+ recruiters from Fortune 500 companies!
DATES: 6th, 13th & 20th July 2023
Time: 06:00 PM EST
This Bootcamp is for you if:
- You are an international student, recent grad, newcomer, or career changer struggling to land jobs in the industry you want to break into
- Your career artifacts are not doing justice to your skill set and professional accomplishments
- Your confidence is low because you have been rejected from the jobs you apply
- You want to improve your communication skills to confidently convey your value
- You are getting interviews but are not moving forward to the final rounds
- You don’t have time to enrol in lengthy courses or programs
- You are looking for Co-op, part-time jobs, or full-time opportunities during your schooling and/or upon graduation
You will learn how to:
- Increase your self-awareness and collect content to shine in your job search with a results-based resume that converts into job interviews – Resume Writing
- Strengthen your personal brand and increase your visibility as a job seeker with a profile that ranks high on recruiters’ searches, through storytelling and industry-focused skills – LinkedIn Revamp
- Apply tricks and hacks to research, reach out, build, and cultivate relationships with folks in your industry with the power to refer you to career opportunities and expedite your job search – Networking Hacks
- Execute a creative strategy that combines online applications + networking. Produce projects and solutions that amplify your skill set and fill the gaps you find in your target companies – Strategic Job Search
- Boost your confidence by practicing how to use concise and strategic language, anticipating questions, and equipping yourself with an arsenal of stories that impress the interviewer – Interview Mastery
- Your resume will be shared with 500+ recruiters from Fortune 500 companies
- You will experience a transformation from feeling lost to feeling confident about your value and how to transfer it to your industry
- You will practice your new skills in mock interview sessions and receive personalized feedback from our career experts
- We will walk you through every step of the job search process, from resume writing to interview preparation and negotiation
- You will acquire sought-after skills and techniques that will help you stand out as the most competent candidate in the hiring process
- You will receive access to live top-notch coaching and support, complementary videos, templates, exercises, and resources to build strong cases when you promote yourself
- You will network with other job seekers and professionals in your field
- Boost your Confidence: Increase your self-awareness to show prospective employers why you are the best candidate to fill the role
- Break Barriers: Apply your newly acquired skills and knowledge to make your background, education, and experience play to your advantage
- Target your Search: Get your foot in the door in your target companies and design and execute a strategy that will result in one or more job offers
- Revamp your Career Artifacts: Transform generic task-based resumes and LinkedIn profiles into result-based weapons that hook the reader and increase your chances to land job interviews
- Stand Out: Design value propositions that offer tangible solutions to differentiate yourself and address the challenges your target companies are facing
- Sharp Communication: Learn how to use powerful language that aligns with the requirements that your industry wants to hear and show how your contributions make you an asset
- Enhance your Interview Skills: Practice your interview skills and receive feedback through role-playing and mock interviews so you make a strong impression on hiring managers.
- Multiply your Network: Apply effective strategies to build relationships, and get referrals and insights from professionals to be more competitive in your search
- Advocate for what you are Worth: Learn how to negotiate salary and benefits, and how to effectively advocate for yourself during the hiring process.
- Exponential Transformation: Transition from feeling lost and defeated and quickly becoming a confident job seeker that the market can’t ignore
Yes! Our program is designed to train new talent in Canada to launch their careers
Resume writing, LinkedIn Hacks, Intentional Networking, Strategic Job Search, Unique Value Proposition, and Interview Preparation
We will give you access to live training, videos, templates, guides, job boards, networking events, and job fairs
No, students who are still completing their schooling can also apply
8 hours of live training, plus 2 sessions of personalized support
The live sessions will be delivered via Zoom
Yes, you will have 1 extra hour of individual support with one of our coaches
If you don’t land a job within 6 months of completion of the program we will give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Our Get Hired Bootcamp starts the first Saturday of each month